Help VYou extend our business network and lock down all the hottest partneships we can and can’t imagine. If you like the business side of start-up culture and can work magic with Powerpoint and Excel…drop us a line!
• Conduct market research in main verticals and create outreach strategies for acquisition of new users
• Identify, contact, and build relationships with multiple influential user account prospects i.e. calls, emails, meetings galore
• Production and implementation of premium business development deals
• Monitor site performance on Google Analytics and produce reports for individual profiles, message content, and channel programs
• Assist with CRM system updates using Salesforce, including creation of new leads, opportunities, and dashboards
• Update weekly team meeting master decks with latest deals and stats
• Provide Biz Dev team with support on daily basis and work hand-in-hand with the Partneships manager to sign on new deals and grow the site’s popularity.
• Able to leverage the web’s resources to open conversations and opportunities
• Tenacious follow-up skills
• Creative perspective and ability to wear multiple thinking hats
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
• User experience with social media platforms, primarily LinkedIn, Facebook YouTube & Twitter
• Familiarity with Salesforce and Google Analytics are a plus
About VYou: (www.vyou.com) is a recently launched video based social platform that allows people to broadcast video structured as conversations, offering the most personal form of social interaction on the web. It works like this: you record video responses to messages entered by friends and fans. VYou organizes their messages and your videos into conversations, making the experience feel continuously live even though the content is stored.
VYou lets you get advice from experts, interact with your favorite celebrity or organization, or communicate with friends and family using a social presence that persists even when you’re away. As a simple application it can be embedded and posted anywhere on the web giving you tremendous power and creative control.
To apply, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a versed engineer and perfectionist, ready to take ownership of entire projects.
VYou is a fast-growing, venture-backed company and, most importantly, a fun place to work. Our SoHo office loft has high ceilings, industrial design, free snacks, a ping pong table, a Wii, and good people. Really good people! As an employee, you’ll receive the best health benefits, paid vacation and a fantastic Mac workstation.
What you’ll do:
• Develop the core application driving VYou, enabling our users to build interesting and creative video profiles that span the web
• Write snappy code in PHP
• Tackle big challenges with a small and extraordinarily talented team
• Experiment with the latest and greatest technologies and web services
What we’re looking for:
• Strong PHP skills, but experience with sites that rely on architecture beyond the basic LAMP stack
• A passion for simple, pragmatic code and the ability to explain it plainly
• As much strength in SQL as curiosity about non-relational alternatives
• Smarts, humility, and equal willingness to learn and teach
Tech we like:
• PHP5 (Zend Framework) and MySQL taken to their furthest extent
• Actionscript 3
• Asynchronous services and queues like Beanstalk
• Git and GitHub
• Amazon Web Services
• Right Scale
To apply, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Got questions? Ask us on VYou…